Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Social
- Phoebe Soto
What type of
did China have during the three dynasties?
Had no social structure.
- Isaac Pacheco
: a cultural development which adapted Buddhist themes and reasoning to Confucian interests and values
ranks as an important cultural development."
Pg. 403 in Traditions and Encounters
: professional warriors that were specialist in the use of force and the arts of fighting.
"The mounted warrior, the samurai, thus played the most distinctive role in Japanese political and military affairs."
Pg. 408 Traditions and Encounters
Post Classical China
Which of the is
an example of patriarchal China?
Binding women's feet
Mother is head of the family
Supervision of women
Husband manages life of spouse
- Grace Zendejas
By Grace Zendejas, Phoebe Soto, Isaac Pacheco, and Shellsee Gutierrez