Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Retailer Marketing Decisions
Transcript of Retailer Marketing Decisions
Store location are always the most
important factors in retailing success.It is critical that "retailers select locations that are accessible to their target market in
areas that match well the retailer's positioning.
Retailers must first segment and define
their target markets and then decide how they will differentiate and position themselves in these markets.
Product Assortment and Services Decision
Retailers must decide on three major product variables: product
assortment, services mix, and store atmosphere.
The Retailer's Product Assortment
- "The retailer's product assortment should differentiate the retailer while matching target shoppers' expectations."
The Services Mix
The Store's Atmosphere
- Retailers want to create a unique store experience, one that suits the target market and moves customers to buy.
A retailer's price policy must fit
its target market and positioning, product and service assortment, the competition, and economic factors.
- Retailers use some of or all of the five promotion tools: advertising, personal selling, sales promotion, public relations (PR), and direct marketing, to reach consumers.
- Most retailers have also created Web sites, offering customers information and other features and selling merchandise directly.