Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
B U D D H I S M
Transcript of B U D D H I S M
Meditation is found in most major religions.
Eastern religions use meditation for self awareness and enlightenment.
Meditation is also used to relieve stress and improve brain functions.
Ancient and core techniques of meditation was held in scared texts.
These ways have been diversified over time.
This is contextualised into the eight fold path.
Object meditation conditions the mind.
It is taught to focus on singular objects and tasks.
This meditation also allows the mind to stay in the present moment.
Slow your breathing:
Breathe in for 4, hold for 7, breathe
out for 8.
Once the mind is calm, open your eyes and study the object.
Observe every detail.
How does the light fall?
Is it rough or smooth?
Mediating with a physical object rather than a mantra.