Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of A
All About Snowflakes
What does a snowflake look like? Did you know that a snowflake is a snow crystal? Snowflakes also look like a little white fuzz ball, but if you look closely at it with a microscope, you will see a type of shape. Snowflakes are also clear and colorless.
What Snowflakes Look Like
Are snowflakes fun to play with? Yes, they are because you can make snowballs. You can also build forts, igloos, and tunnels. These are all the ways you can use snow to build things.
What's fun about Snowflakes
What is a snowflake made out of? A snowflakes is made out of tiny snow crystals with 6 branches. All snowflakes have different shapes and patterns.
What a Snowflake is made out of
How do snowflakes form? Snowflakes form in the clouds. When the air in the sky gets cold, the raindrops turn into snow crystals. then it starts to snow instead of it raining. this is how snowflakes form.
How Snowflakes form