Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Info for student forum - SSLinkIES meeting (PA)
Transcript of Info for student forum - SSLinkIES meeting (PA)
The Accommodation Team provide general housing information and offer a broad range of student related services:-
Student Financial Support Team
Provide information, guidance and support to students, including those with disabilities and long term medical conditions.
The team can advise on:
Health and Wellbeing
All students will find their course mentally and emotionally challenging at some point. It can help to talk this through - drop in to Milton House!
What can counselling help with?
Social Support Group
Disabled Students Allowance (DSA)
Reasonable adjustments to study
Exam modifications & alternative assessments
Rights and Responsibilities
Disclosure and Confidentiality
Based in Milton House
Look after yourself by :
Make sure that your vaccinations are up to date:
Getting enough sleep
Run clinics on the 1st Monday of every month
- 10am to 12pm (appointment only)
Run clinics throughout the week
9.30am to 11.30am (appointment only)
9am to 11am (drop in)
9am to 10.30am (drop in)
Provides assessment and treatment and offers advice and support in all areas of health and wellbeing.
Available throughout the week
(8.30am to 4.30pm) on a drop-in basis
Advice and Guidance available on:
Remember to register with the GP and Dentist at the start of your course
Take the hassle out of budgeting.
Let Red Alert do the number crunching!
Possible support if you are struggling financially
How to contact us
Applied for everything you're entitled to?
Unsure? DROP IN and we'll check
Financial Health Checks
Still waiting to find out
what funding you'll get?
DROP IN or check out our
online guides at
Check out our website for loads of money savvy tips!
Money savvy tips
Part-time work (try to limit to 15 hrs a week):
'Edge Hill works'
–- Online Job Vacancy Service managed by the Careers Centre at Edge Hill Uni.
- Have you thought of applying for an Edge Hill Scholarship - can be worth up to £2,000
- Apply for your exemption certificate and take to your local Council Tax Office
NUS extra card
- Apply online or get on the day from the SU (1st floor of the HUB)
- Check out deals and passes that may save you money
Help with Healthcare costs
- pick up a HC1 form and apply.
'Bump up' your skills as well as your bank balance
'Cut down' your expenses
Hall Management and Allocations
Hall Support Infrastructure
Tenant Legal Rights and Housing Legislation
Accommodation Fee Appointments
Student Mediation and Conflict Resolution Sessions
Accommodation Fair for students and landlords
Inspect all properties registered on the Accommodation List