Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
¿Masculino o Femenina?
Transcript of ¿Masculino o Femenina?
What's a noun? Nouns refer to
and ideas. Oh, yeah! MASCULINE! el bolígrafo MASCULINE! el ojo MASCULINE! Por ejemplo, la carpeta FEMININE! la hoja de papel FEMININE! la boca FEMININE! ¡Cuidado! Not all Spanish nouns end in -o or -a. el lápiz (masculine) el profesor (masculine) la nariz (feminine) la noche (feminine) The definite articles, "el" and "la," also indicate if a word is masculine or feminine. They both mean "the." You should practice new words with their definite articles, "el" or "la." Spanish nouns that end in -e or a consonant must be learned as masculine or feminine. Write the word and add the appropriate article, el or la. 1 la pierna 2 la estudiante 3 cuaderno el 4 la carpeta 5 el puptitre 6 el pie 7 la profesora 8 el lápiz