Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Depression and Laughter
Transcript of Depression and Laughter
Participating in art or music therapy is a
Looking at these political cartoons makes depression look like a joke, but sometimes people need to laugh in order to feel better.
Depression: is laughter the best medicine?
By: Rebecca Richardson
(the serious part)
Pamphlet about anxiety disorders in children; also serious, but informational.
Teens need to find something that makes them laugh or makes them happy so they don't feel sad all of the time.
I know it sounds like I'm not being serious and it sounds like I'm being insensitive, but you really do need to do things to make you happy so you don't get sad as often. Laughter and interesting activities help better than medicine, in my opinion.