Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Trigonometry Real life applications
Transcript of Trigonometry Real life applications
Trigonometry is used in architecture to ensure that buildings are built safely.
for example, architects have to calculate exact angles of intersection for components of their structure to ensure stability and safety.
examples of trigonometric use in architecture include arches, domes, support beams, and suspension bridges.
Real life Trigonometry applications
By: Shawn PAtel / Block: 4
X= 22.93 Meters
Sin^-1(2.5/5) = X°
X= 30 °