Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Trip of A Lifetime
Transcript of Trip of A Lifetime
Trip to Australia
Trip of A Lifetime
Gold Coast, Australia
The Places Where I Would Go To.
Just take sights of the city with a relaxing and informative cruise along Brisbane River. You can go to Lone Pine Sanctuary which is home to unique flora and fauna as wallabies, wombats and koalas.
Sea world, in Gold Coast Australia,
has many fun and awesome adventures for
everyone (Fun rides, etc.)
Brisbane and the dolphins. There are many resort activities like, archery, croquet, eco-guided walks, golf driving or squash and tennis.
$696 for 4 nights
O'Reilly's Rainforest Retreat
You may walk through the treetops on the famous Treetop Walk and see the extensive display of plants and flowers. There is also a bird walk, where you get to meet 100 birds or you can have a half-day walk and 4WD trip to a scenic look-out.
You can have an adventure out to the Barrier reef. And you can do snorkeling with a marine biologist or an introductory dive. You can ride the sky rail up to "Village in the Rainforest". For the rest of the days left, you can shop at night markets.
River City Stay
A.) What type of accommodation will you choose?
- Ibis Brisbane (for when I visit, River City Stay and and Brisbane Dolphins and somewhere close to it)
- Novotel Cairns Oasis (for when I visit, Cairns)
B.) What are some alternatives for accommodation?
- Rendevous Studio on George (for when I visit, River City Stay and and Brisbane Dolphins and somewhere close to it)
- Mercure Cairns Harbourside ((for when I visit, Cairns)
C.) What is your estimated cost for your accommodation?
* Where can you change your Canadian dollars into foreign currency?
- I could have it exchanged before I left Canada or I could have it exchanged from the airport.
* How will you safely carry your money?
- I will put it in my wallet, and put my wallet in my hand carry.
* How do you find out what the rate exchange is between the money in the foreign country and your Canadian dollars?
- I will search it in the internet.
* How much money will you take along? (Food, gifts, tours, nighttime entertainment)?
* Usually travelers want to bring or purchases back to Canada with them. The Canadian government regulates the values of goods you may bring to Canada, duty-free from other countries. Define “duty” and state what you bring with you, duty-free, when you return to Canada.
- I will bring anything unless it is not any milk or dairy products, canned goods, meat products, etc.
What to Pack
Non-grooming things to bring
-Passport, Camera, Phone, Earplugs, GPS, Money, Chargers/Extra batteries, Water/Gum/Snacks, Prescriptions, Copies of credit cards, Copies of travel documents, Medical Insurance Card, Medicines,Travel Insurance, House keys, Umbrella, Flashlight, Itinerary, Bible
Grooming things to bring
- Clothes (casual wear, outerwear, underwear, shoes)
- Mirror, Tissue/Toilet paper
* What legal and medical document should you have for traveling in a foreign country?