Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
St. Patrick's Day
Transcript of St. Patrick's Day
St. Patrick's Day When is it? Wear green Go to parades We decorate with shamrocks and leprechauns Leprechauns have gold
If you find their gold, you get 3 wishes. Some people dress like leprechauns on St. Patrick's Day. Shamrocks are also called "clovers." 4-leaf clovers are lucky. Some cities make their rivers green. Eating corned beef and cabbage.
Adults drink green beer. We say "Kiss me, I'm Irish" on St. Patrick's Day. It's March 17th. Where is it from? Ireland Parade The pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow. Irish Dance People came from Ireland to the US. Now Americans celebrate St. Patrick's Day. I wish for 1,000,000 won I wish for a new car I wish I had every food in the world Some people wear funny costumes