Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Living A Healthy Lifestyle
Transcript of Living A Healthy Lifestyle
1) Preventable methods are being overlooked
2) Only 3% of US population practices healthy habits.
600,000 American deaths of a heart disease each year.
1) Easy availability of food
2) Physical inactivity
3) Alcoholic Consumption
4) Reliance on Advertisement
- Prepackaged food is cheap and quick to buy
- Cooking at home is a chore while purchasing fast food is easy
- Not enough time between work and school to walk for 30 minutes
- Too painful and lazy to perform physical activity
- Increase in body weight
- Increase in spending money
- Cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and cancer
- Increase in calorie intake
- Vulnerability to diseases
- Shortened life expectancy
10-12 years reduced
- Through propaganda, people are tempted to make wrong choices regarding healthy foods
- A habit in making bad choices regarding one's health
1) Choosing to live by a healthy diet
3) Avoiding alcoholic drinks
4) Have a doctor perform physical examinations annually
2) Maintaining a healthy weight through regular exercise
- Large servings of fruits and vegetables
- Greater amounts of nuts and seeds
- Decrease in the amount of meat consumed
- Low fat dairy
- Whole grains
- In between 30 and 60 minutes of exercise every day
- Walking, jogging, or running
- No glasses of beer, wine, or spirits consumed
- Drink water, milk, and juice
- Detect diseases and risks at an earlier stage
- Blood test allows you to supervise you cholesterol and sugar levels
- Addicted to consumption of beer and wine.
3) A lack of initiative to pursue healthier living.
HAVE HEALTHY APPEARANCE
SHORTEN LIFE EXPECTANCY
"THE GROUNDWORK FOR ALL HAPPINESS IS GOOD HEALTH."
- Leigh Hunt