Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of JUPITER
Earth's gravity is very low compared to Jupiter; it's gravity is approx. 2.5x less than Jupiter! This means it would be VERY hard to walk, since:
A) The gravity would pull you towards the ground more than twice as hard as on the Earth.
B) There's no ground.
The great red spot!
Journey to Jupiter
Jupiter is the 5th planet in our Solar System. It's also the biggest planet. Jupiter is a gas giant, so it is not a solid planet. Consequently, please do not try and land on it, as you will simply go straight through until you reach the core.
Jupiter is unbelievably large. In fact, it's so big that you could fit every single planet in the Solar System inside of the giant with room to spare! It's a fairly snug fit with about 4,990 miles left over...
This monster found
on Jupiter is more than TWICE the size
For over 400 years,
it has been a constant,
raging storm! Like a hurricane on Earth but on Jupiter.