Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Philosophy of Death (Shao Sheng)
Transcript of The Philosophy of Death (Shao Sheng)
THE PHILOSOPHY OF DEATH
is an eternal secret that everyone has to face...
is a mysterious curtain that has not been uncovered by humans...
is an issue that neither science nor religion could provide a conclusion...
is an individualized narration of near-death experience due to time, place and people...
is a matter of life and death that educational subject has never been involved and is a taboo.
THE CONTENTION OF DEATH
An abiotic phenomenon of no spontaneous breathing ability
and brain dead.
An ultimate theory by past science that considered
"a man dies the way a lamp goes out".
A state that the soul is released from the body and returned
to the spiritual world after death.
Psychological Chronic Death
Depression and desperation
(the samādhi of ignorance)
EXPLORATION AND REPORT OF DEATH IN TODAY'S ERA
1. Medical reports of "near-death experiences".
2. Experience of soul that freed itself from the body
3. Formulation of individual experience of psychics.
4. Formulation of alien psychic groups.
THE PERCEPTION OF DEATH BY HUMAN BEINGS OF DIFFERENT ERAS
1. Creation of fear to the unknown world after death （being infused with negative information）
2. With belief and faith to the unknown world after death (being guided with positive information)
3. Holding non-existentialism to the unknown world after death (do not believe the existence of soul)
4. Fill with psychological uncertainty to the unknown world after death (expected to be led)
When faced with the allotted time of death
the review of life is a psychological assessment and treatment
1. Believe my life is affirmative (good deeds in lifetime match the specifications of eternal life)
2. Believe my repentance is atoned (discovery of conscience is the purge of sin)
3. Believe my soul will have an audience with the lead of light (salvation of gods you believe in)
OBSTACLES AND PENETRATED THERAPY OF BELIEF
Diagram of one's nature (spirit, nature universe, creator）
Patterns of moral character
Models of thoughts
Design of belief system
Concrete contents of life
Wick (burning matter)
Oil (mass-energy of life)
Utilization of the tool
Experiences of ethics education
EDUCATION FOR YOUTHS AND TEACHERS
MANAGERS AND TEAM
PARENTS AND CHILDREN, COUPLES
Understanding of relationships
All lives have the manifestation of being alive and ending of death.
The concept of life also forms a system
due to the views of time, culture and religion.
Through the inference of history and culture,
the concept of life and death of Oriental culture
has formed the philosophical views of Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism.
The Philosophy of Taoism
Use the original
meaning of "nature"
to view life and death
of human life
The falsehood and reality
views of life
1. Life is originally the order of nature.
2. Human beings cannot determine
their own life span.
3. Life and death are made to follow
the order of nature.
Use the original meaning of "nature"
to view life and death:
"Humans are similar to all things, to be born is the moment towards death gradually."
1. 3/10 of children are in the growth process (death caused by accidents and diseases)
2. 3/10 of elders are in the process of becoming emaciated and die (aging)
3. 3/10 of middle age's death are caused by indulging deep into desires and fatigue.
4. 1/10 of people understand to conserve and cherish life (enjoy full age)
The falsehood and reality of life
Butterfly dream of Zhuang Zi
Zhuang Zi is the butterfly
or the butterfly is Zhuang Zi
Night dreams are small dreams
Life and death are big dreams
The Philosophy of Confucianism
"How can you know
what death before
you know what life is?"
Use the significance
of life to view
life and death
all life upholds the original meaning of the Universe
The significance and
all life upholds their own mission
Establishment of Tao of Heaven is named Yin and Yang
Establishment of Tao of Earth is named firmness and softness
Establishment of Tao of Human is named benevolence and righteousness
* Tao = Principle
The Philosophy of Buddhism
Life and death is a great matter
Impermanence is prompt
Transcience and change of life
Life and death with karma traction
Nothing can be brought away
only the karma that follows
The human form is hard to obtain
The Dharma is hard to difficult to hear
The body of life and death are the four co-fake
(four co-fake: Wind, Water, Fire and Soil)
A continuation of meeting and parting，
principal and secondary causes
Today's Philosophical Views of Life and Death
Death of consciousness
face of light
and benefits of
life and nature
value of life