Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Production Possibility Curve
Transcript of Production Possibility Curve
1 2 3 4 5 6
This is my production point. I will be selling 40 cars, and 20 Trucks.
Imagine you are a used car salesmen and you need to figure out how many cars and trucks to sell on your lot
We have to imagine the fact that we do not have an unlimited amount of space to store our cars.
To figure out how many cars vs. trucks we can sell, we can construct a
Production Possibilities Curve