Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WWOOF New Zealand
Transcript of WWOOF New Zealand
safe way to travel WWOOF
New Zealand What is WWOOF?
Willing Workers On Organic Farms So Basically, Why New Zealand? Airfare: $1,900
WWOOF membership: $60
Visa: waived...? What it will Cost... Inexpensive Travel
Memories you will never forget
Understand another culture Photo: Lake Tekapo, NZ
500px.com What it WON'T cost... Food or Housing Grand Total: Under $3,000, vs. $40,000 Dr. Mackenzie, Susan. Personal interview. 2011.
WWOOF Limited. (n.d.). In WWOOF New Zealand. Retrieved October 22, 2012, from wwoof.co.nz
(2011). [Image of photograph]. 500px. Retrieved October 22, 2012 Works Cited Zorbing and Luge WWOOF Locations Worldwide