Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TPACK Presentation
Teachers must have an understanding of the material they will teach and be able to present it in a dynamic way so that their students can understand, which will increase the students' ability to retain the information.
Teachers must strive to understand how students learn best, maintain a healthy and safe learning environment and above all continue to seek methods for improvement in their classroom.
Ultimate Goal of TPACK
The goal of TPACK is to produce teachers that can combine their knowledge of teaching, knowledge of the content and their understanding of technology to improve student understanding which enables students to be more effective in their learning.
TPACK is the framework for teaching effectively in the 21st century.
Teachers must remain learners in order to keep up with technology and be able to use it to enhance learning for their students.