Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DESCRIBING TEACHERS BY JEREMY HARMER- Special didactic
Transcript of DESCRIBING TEACHERS BY JEREMY HARMER- Special didactic
What is teaching?
Dörnyei and Murphey:
Business of teaching
"exercise of group
Leadership and direction= makes students feel secure
DIFFERENT ROLES IN A LANGUAGE LEARNING CLASSROOM
level of knowledge and skill
ORGANISING STUDENTS AND ACTIVITIES
The relationship that the students have with the teacher and vice versa.
Listening to students
THE TEACHER AS TEACHING AID
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!