Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
DESCRIBING TEACHERS BY JEREMY HARMER- Special didactic
Transcript of DESCRIBING TEACHERS BY JEREMY HARMER- Special didactic
What is teaching?
Dörnyei and Murphey:
Business of teaching
"exercise of group
Leadership and direction= makes students feel secure
DIFFERENT ROLES IN A LANGUAGE LEARNING CLASSROOM
level of knowledge and skill
ORGANISING STUDENTS AND ACTIVITIES
The relationship that the students have with the teacher and vice versa.
Listening to students
THE TEACHER AS TEACHING AID
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION!