Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
CMT MADNESS ROUND 2- 7th Grade
Transcript of CMT MADNESS ROUND 2- 7th Grade
Potential Vs. Kinetic Energy
Potential Energy- Energy at rest
Kinetic Energy- Energy in motion
M: In your seat.
V: Level 0
P: Define the words in your notebook to be able to begin CMT MADNESS & earn 5 points
Other Simple Machines
- a simple machine that allows you to gain a mechanical advantage in moving an object or in applying a force to an object.
Simple Machines- Make our lives easier
-uses grooved wheels and a rope to raise, lower or move a load
- board or other flat surface placed at an angle between two objects; in other words, a ramp
is really an inclined plane turned on its side. But instead of helping you move things to a higher level, a wedge helps you push things apart
an inclined plane around a cylinder. To describe this better you can view it as a cylinder with a head (solid top) at one end and a pointed tip (like a nail) at the other end. More importantly, it has ridges winding around it.
Inner Core= Solid iron/nickel
Outer Core= Liquid iron/nickel (spins creating magnetic field that protects the earth from UV Rays
Mantel: Hot liquid Rock
Magma coming to earth causes- Volcanoes,
Earthquakes and mountain building.
CMT MADNESS PART 2
1. Each team will receive one packet and up to 4 textbooks.
You will be aloud to use textbooks/notebooks for each round.
2. A random question will be asked by Mr. Barber. You will have two minutes to find the answer. This question will be on the screen and in your packet.
3. A correct answer will give you 1 point and a chance to shoot the hoop.
4. If the shot is made another person in your group can shoot until a miss occurs!
5. Points will be lost with a noise violation, rude comments to other teams and of course complaining... just have fun