Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Periodic Table of Food Lab
Transcript of Periodic Table of Food Lab
Pina Colada Juice
Doughnuts Sweet Salty Fats Fruits Meats Beverages Vegetables Snack Pocky Pizza Doughnuts Strawberry
Sushi Pina Colada
Juice Egg Nog Full of
Vitamins Asparagus 1) What are the general family (column) characteristics formed in the chart?
The general family (column) characteristics formed in the chart are fruits, meats, beverages, vegetables and snacks.
2) Suggest a reason why some items might not fit easily into a group.
The reason some items might not fit easily into a group because some of the foods don't have the same characteristics as others.
3) Why do you think there is not a periodic table of compounds? Use evidence to support your thoughts.
I think there isn't a periodic table of compounds because new compounds are formed every day and it will never be complete.