Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
carbon and oxygen cycle
Transcript of carbon and oxygen cycle
Carbon and Oxygen cycle in the Temperate Rainforest
This process breaks down and releses CO (cardon-oxygen) and CH (methan) into the air.
Combustion is burning fossil fules is bad for the Temperate rain forest because of wild fires.
Fireweed is in the Temperate Rainforest.This plant makes its own food this is in a form called gluecose and it is made through a form called Photosynthesis.
This is a process where humans and animals breath in O (oxygen) and take in C H O (suger)