Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Man in the Well
Transcript of The Man in the Well
By: Ira Sher
abandon farm lot
last night rainy
Intro: Aaron and his group of friends find a well with a man inside at abandoned farm.
Rising Action: The man is asking for the kids to get help but the kids lie to him and just ask him questions.
Climax: After he finds out that no one coming to help he asks them their names and finds out.
Falling Action:The group of kids desides to leave him in the well and never come back.
End: The end of the day it rained at night and no one ever came back to the well.
Man in the well identity hidden to the kids
Group of kids won't get help for the man in the well
From the kids perspective the man in the well is scary they don't want him to find out who they are.
Being too curios is bad and sometimes its just better doing what you are told. For example the kids are asking to many questions to the man traped in the well.
I give this short story a 3/5
shows as much detail as needed
leave some mystery
kids don't let someone just die.
The oldest kid should be able to get help.
First person view