Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Landing the Sale
Transcript of Landing the Sale
Who's the official decision maker?
Who influences the decision maker?
What exactly will make or break the deal?
Figure this out, and the rest will follow. Get your information through!
Who controls information?
What do they respond to? Learn about the organizataion! Know your product! What's the point?
Precisely, what does it do?
How does it help them?
Why should they pick yours? But know THEM first!
Your product is there to help THEM!
As tempting as it may be--
Don't exaggerate! After all, these are your best tools: If you don't know something,
if it can't do something,
say so and find a solution! Speak in numbers!
"This will save you lots of time!"
"This will improve your processing speed by approximately 20%." Quantitative, not qualitative! (Or, the competition) Can't break through?
Proved greater value?
Talking to the wrong person?
If you met their goals, ask why. Some other reason?
Personal ties? Find your niche-- focus on it! You can't make every sale. The trick is to pull out before wasting too much time and wait for the winds to change.