Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of chrystalcorrea
Neurofibromatosis causes tumors to
grow on nerves. Tumors may appear on
any part of the body. May become
cancerous during time Symptoms Tumors appear on skin throughout the body Treatment No cure for the condition itself, the only therapy for these people is a program of treatment by specialists to manage symptoms or complications. Surgery may be needed when the tumors compress organs or other structures. early prevention Get a preconception checkup with a healthcare provider. Medical checkup a woman gets before getting pregnant.
Make sure Vaccinations are up-to-date.
Take multivitamins containing 400 mg of folic acid before pregnancy and during pregnancy
Eat healthy food containing folic acid and folate.
Get early and regular prenatal care consequences may overgrow and become cancerous type 1