Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lorraine Hansberry
Lorraine went to the several schools such as University of Wisconsin in Madison.
Her parents are Carl Augustus Hansberry and Nannie Louise.
She has written several plays. Such as A Raisin In The Sun, The Sign in Sidney Brustein's Window, and Les Blancs.
Lorraine Vivian Hansberry was the first African American playwright to be produced in Broadway and the youngest person to recive a New York Critics’ Circle award.
Education and Family
Plays/Documentaries And Success
Lorraine Hansberry was the youngest of 4 children.
Lorraine has won 2 awards for her play, Raisin Under The Sun.
Personal Life and Insperation to others
Lorraine was married in 1953 and divorced in 1962.
She inspired Nina Simone wioth a song Nina wrote.
Lorraine was also a civil rights activist.
By Jasmine Williams