Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Monday
This week's topic will be
Write "determination" in the bubble in the upper right-hand corner.
Write something you already think, feel, or believe about determination in the lower left-hand bubble.
ROOTS: Lesson 2
Hyper- above, over, more
Super, supr sur-- above, over, more
Article of the Week
Select the article named "Making a Better Life."
1. Copy the quote and author completely and accurately in the Monday circle.
2. Respond to the quote in a way that engages with the text specifically.
Dodinsky is the author of the NY Times bestselling book IN THE GARDEN OF THOUGHTS.
His intent was simply to share his reflections about life in order to help heal the wounds inflicted by life’s troubles. At the time, the man known by his readers as Dodinsky had no idea that within months of starting his blog In The Garden of Thoughts, thousands of readers would find healing through the modest words he planted.
Let's use our strategies:
1. Pre-read the questions.
2. Annotate with purpose.
3. Use meaningful annotations to answer questions correctly.