Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Converse Presentation
Converse is an shoe company with a production output that primarily consists of shoes, lifestyle fashion, and athletic apparel.
The Footwear industry
of origin :
The global footwear market was worth USD 185.2 billion in 2011 and is expected to reach USD 211.5 billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 1.9% from 2011 to 2018. In the overall global market.
Nike is the world leader in athletic and non-athletic footwear segment and comprehensively leads the overall global footwear market. The footwear market is largely consolidated with top five players including Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Puma and New Balance holding around 70% market share. Other major players in the footwear market are Asics, Converse, Sketchers, Vans and K-Swiss.
Chu Thanh Tuan ( Karos)
......As we known about...
*Come in various different colors
*Easy to wear with different outfits
*Stay in good shape for along time
* Cheap Price
Converse was started on February 1908 in Malden, Massachusetts by Marquis Mills Converse. It started as a rubber shoe company for men, women, and children. This is the beginning of Converse's brand.
- Strong Brand Name
- Endorsed by famous stars
- Official shoe of NBA
- Wide variety of colors and shoes
- Very creative and different fashion styles
- Manufacturing men’s and Woman’s clothing, “product development”
- Only Focusing on a particular segment of people
- Basic shoes
- Deforms easily
- Weak advertising
- No global image
- Informal products (not suitable for formal occasions, such as at a conference or job interview )
- Expanding in to new markets (eg: cheap shoes market, or market for slippers or high boots)
- Promoting campaigns through sponsorship
- Wide range in target audience (3 – 30 years old)
- Strong competitors in the market ( eg: Adidas, Vans....)
- Losing treasured “ Made in USA” label
- Rising labor costs in china
- Rising fuel prices
The company was formerly known as Van Doren Rubber Company, Inc. and changed its name to VANS, Inc. in 1991. VANS, Inc. was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Cypress, California. As of June 30, 2004, VANS, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of V.F. Corporation.
Vans designs and sells footwear and apparel for casual wear and for use in activities such as skateboarding, snowboarding, surfing, bicycle motocross (BMX), and motocros
Adidas was founded in 1924 in Germany by two bothers Adi and Rudolf Dassler. The company was first named Dassler shoes and later became Adidas. Adidas is a company sells sports shoes, apparel, and equipment sporting with iconic three-stripe logo, is The #2 sporting goods manufacturer (behind NIKE) focuses on football, soccer, basketball, running, and training gear and apparel as well as lifestyle.