Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dust Bowl
The People During the Dust Bowl
During the Dust Bowl it was hard to survive with very little water. It was also hard to survive in there houses, because the dust would go though the cracks and it would cause people to get very sick.
Vol XCIII, No. 311
The Dust Bowl
The Dust Bowl is something that happened in the 1930's. It happened because of a drought. It caused a lot of damage and was very dangerous. The Dust Bowl was when a huge dust wind came though many states and buried homes, destroyed barns, and took years to re-build.
This is when everything was buried.
Thanks For Watching
By: Madelyn and Jaden