Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jackie Robinson By Luke Schmidt
Transcript of Jackie Robinson By Luke Schmidt
In 1982 Jackie Robinson was the first black man to appear in the Majors.
Facts about his family
Jackie's older brother Mack finished second in 100 meter race in the 1936 Berlin olympics.
his parts in the civil rights movement
He was the first the black man to go to the majors and break the Color Barrier.
Even though he had a tough time with the fans he stuck with it.
Jackie Robinson was only 28 years old when he won the Rookie of the year award.
January 31, 1919- Cario, Georgia
On October 24, 1972, he died of a heart attack in his home at 95 Cascade Road in North Stamford