Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ten most overused words
Transcript of Ten most overused words
Adverb Like Preposition
Discourse Particle Verb
Adjective Intensifier Overused Words • Origin
• Actual meaning
• How it is used today Comes from Norse word
gilik meaning same Comes from Latin meaning Stupid Comes from Greek meaning to care Unknown origin More than 90% of all songs are written about love Awe + Some Feeling of reverential respect mixed with fear or wonder Awful Full of awe Scandinavian Origin
Meaning to compare This word means exactly the opposite of what it meant originally Literally then meant "this is real" "My head was literally exploding!" Literally today is exaggeration or a sense of irony. Bitch Comes from old Norwegian word for dog: "Bikkje" Means female dog. The use of bitch as an insult is as old as the 1300 Gay Originates from French word "Gai", meaning "Joyful" Adjective Andreas, Roman and Simen Thank You