Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Leadership
What is Leadership?
Management is doing things right;
leadership is doing the right things.
challenge the status quo
inspire to achieve visions
formulate detailed plans
oversee day-to-day operations
Leader-member exchange (LMX)
born to be Leader
trained to be Leader
A Great Leader?
A Great Leader
different styles at
Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better.
The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.
The leader has to be practical and a realist yet must talk the language of the visionary and the idealist.
Fiedler contingency model
Situational leadership theory (SLT)
Democratic/ participative leadership
forming in-group and out-group
forms a Leader
participation in decision making