Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of JAHANGIR
Jahangir was born on 9 september 1596 at Fatehpur Sikri. He was the fourth emperor of the mughal empire he was the successor of his father Akbar.He ruled from (1569 - 1627) which is 22 exactly 22 years. He was a liberal muslim an emperor who loved painting,architecture and fine arts. he was a successful and a ruler.he cherished the well being of his indian subjects,served both hindu and muslim saints and improved social conditions!!!
NOW LETS GO ON A SMALL JOURNEY TO THE HISTORY OF JAHANGIR..
he was a capable soilder dreamt of conquering a trasonxiana (the seat of the government of the early timuruids.)
his real name was nasir - ud - din -salim jahangir which meant light of the faith. he was a child of many prayers it is said to be by shaik salim chisti (one of the revered sages his times) that Akbars first surviving son the future jahangir was born.
So we are back to class after this trip.
By the group RING OF FIRE done by Beulah,Athira,Olivya,Varsha