Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MS Excel
The options of the page layout exists to improve the presentation of your document on paper.
You can change the margin of sheets, add the headers, the footers, and several other options that will be discussed.
Scale To Fit
The Insert Button allows you to put a table, illustrations, charts, link and text on your excel work sheet.
Tables – It is use to analyze and manage data. It sort and filter data as well.
• Pivot table – it use to arrange and summarize complicated data and drills down on details.
Illustrations – It is use as a visual representation.
Charts – is a graphical representation of data, in which "the data is represented by symbols, such as bars in a bar chart, lines in a line chart, or slices in a pie chart".
- A chart can represent tabular numeric data, functions or some kinds of qualitative structure and provides different info.
Change the overall design of the entire document, including colors, fonts, and effects.
Change the colors for the current theme.
Change the fonts for the current theme.
Change the effects for the current theme.
Select the margin sizes for the entire document or the current selection.
Switch the pages between portrait and landscape layouts.
Choose a paper size for the current section.
To apply a specific paper size to all sections of the document, click on More Paper Sizes.
Presented by Group 1 :
Jenny King J. Ang Kathleen Anne B. Ines
Colyn S. Buncio Naomi Grace A. Miranda
Nina Patricia A. Cabrera Ma. Thea Alyssa S. Orlino
Ana Patricia E. Cruzado Kara Katrina M. Tolentino
Lu Pelisa M. De Guzman Victoria Alexandra B. Vargas
Menu Items: Insert and Page Layout
Print Area -
Mark a specific area of the sheet for printing.
Specify where a new page will begin in the printed copy.
Choose an image to display as the background of a sheet.
Print Titles -
Specify rows and columns to repeat on each printed page.
Diagonal Arrow -
Click on the arrow in the bottom right corner of Page Setup to see the Page Setup dialog box.
• Line – use to display trends over time.
• Pie – display the value of contribution to the total.
• Bar – for caparison of multiple values.
• Area – emphasizes the difference between several sets of data over time.
Link – you can post the link of the page you want to be included in your presentation.
Text – you can add text to further explain the results or the data that are in your presentation.
Shrink the width of printed output to fit a maximum number of pages.
Shrink the height of printed output to fit a maximum number of pages.
Stretch or shrink the printed output to a percentage of its actual size.
The maximum width and height must be set to "Automatic to use this feature.
Diagonal Arrow -
Click on the arrow on the bottom right corner of Scale To Fit to see the Page Setup dialog box.
Show, or hide, lines between rows and columns in the sheet.
Showing makes numbers in columns or rows easier to read or edit.
Hiding gridlines is useful if you are making a graphic organizer in Excel.
These lines will not print unless the Print box is checked.
Show row and column headings.
Row headings are the row numbers on the side of the sheet that rfrom 1 to 1,048,576.
Column headings are the letters that appear above the columns on a sheet that range from A to XFD
This is also found on the View tab of an Excel Workbook.
Diagonal Arrow -
Click on the arrow on the bottom right corner of Sheet Options to see thee Page Setup dialog box.
Bring To Front -
Bring the selected object in front of all other objects so that no part of it is hidden behind another object.
Send To Back -
Click here to send the selected object back one level or to the back of all objects.
Selection Pane -
Shows the Selection Pane to help select individual objects and to change their order and visibility.
Align the edges of multiple selected objects and to change their order and visibility.
Group objects together so that they can be treated like a single object.
Rotate or flip the selected object.
1. Create a Column Graph on the data given below:
How Often Do People Text?
12 - 17
18 - 24
25 - 34
35 - 44
45 - 54
55 - 64
Average # of Texts Per Day
2. Change the theme/the colors/the fonts.
4. Change the Orientation of the page if necessary.
5. Save as .xls / .xlsx
3. Insert a Header for the title of the graph.
• Clip art – can be videos, sounds, drawings or stock photography for better illustration.
• Smart Art – includes process, cycle, diagram or organizational charts.
• Columns – use to compare values over categories.
• Scatter – use to compare pairs of values.
• Inserts a textbox in a document
• Edits the header or footer of the document
• Inserts decorative text in the document
• Inserts a signature line that specifies the individual who must sign
• Inserts embedded objects.
• Inserts characters that are not in your keyboard