Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Post-Collegiate Starting Salary Prediction Model
Transcript of Post-Collegiate Starting Salary Prediction Model
Solution: Took into account five commonly used collegiate metrics to build a weighted model:
Classes Under 20 Students
Full Year Tuition
Next Steps: Layer in U.S. collegiate data for universities not in original data set Post-Collegiate Starting Salary Prediction Model # of Schools: 3 Model Rank #5: Maryland Model Rank #4: California Key Drivers: Acceptance Rate Graduation Rate # of Schools: 19 Key Drivers: Acceptance Rate Full Year Tuition # of Schools: 3 Key Drivers: Model Rank #1: Connecticut # of Schools: 2 Key Drivers: Model Rank #3: Georgia Model Rank #2: Massachusetts Graduation Rate Acceptance Rate # of Schools: 10 Key Drivers: Full Year Tuition Classes Under 20 Students Acceptance Rate Classes Under 20 Students #: Model Rank