Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GPS - Overview
Transcript of GPS - Overview
send all unsent
communicate, document, retain
what's coming in October - 9.0?
Sort & Filter:
Academic Level, First/Last, Grades
nau.edu/louie or peoplesoft.nau.edu
shaping student success - one conversation at a time
wake up call
changed an academic behavior
Very important notes:
One GPS email per student per class
Best practice - submit at the end of each week
Remember- short comments
> Faculty/Instructors Tab
> Blue GPS Icon!
Summary- what's GPS used for/good for?
communicating academic performance alerts
attendance, grades, positive feedback, etc.
supporting student success (retention/persistence)
reducing D/F/W rates
formative (and consistent) feedback
improving response rates (portal notification/NAU email)
documentation of efforts
easy access to historical comments
outreach and intervention
advisors, departments, admin, staff/personnel