Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A Handful Of Dates
Transcript of A Handful Of Dates
2. How does the grandfather own all the land?
3. what does the grandfather do after the dates are harvested?
4. What does the narrator do with the dates?
5. what changes the narrators attitude toward his grandfather? This story is mainly about a Moslem child. He loves his grandfather. He hangs more with his grandfather than his father. But, later on in the story, he finds out his grandfather isn't who he think he is. His grandfather takes land when he's not suppose to. So when he finds out about his grandfather, he gets upset and storms off. Literacy Terms Symbol: An object or drawing that represents something else. Like a scripted a would be Alabama's symbol. It something that is related to what you are talking about. 1. As you grow-up you see things differently.
2.when you watch WWE you look-up to some of the wrestlers, until they change or turn bad.
3. You see a good looking bannana but when you eat it it's not what you expected.
4. A lemon looks okay until you try to eat it then it turns sour. 1. Born the year of 1929.
2. Writes mainly about the rural villages of northern Sudan.
3. Wrote the novel "Season of Migration to the North" Also wasn't in English. Research on Country Sudan: 1. Sudan is located in North East Africa
2. Largest country in Africa
3. Population is 3/4 Moslim Resources We used the Literacy Book for everything.