Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The 3 R's: Research, Reports & Repeat
Transcript of The 3 R's: Research, Reports & Repeat
Are You Happy with the Results?
What Can You Learn in Addition to the Results?
Did you A/B test pictures or copy?
My Campaign is Over... Now What?
Cost per Lead
Number of Page Likes
Cost per Like
Web Traffic Ads
Cost per Link Click
What were the results?
Were the results what you had hoped?
What can you learn about your personas from the results?
Just because you didn't get the expected results doesn't mean you didn't get any results and other useful information about your targeted audience!
Important Things to Remember:
Power Editor is your friend!
Running the same campaign twice is a good thing!
Make sure you are looking at all the results of your campaign!
Look at what your competition is doing for ideas!
Did one age range engage more with your ad?
Did people click on the lead gen ad but not fill it out?
Was there a particular day that got more results?
Was the a certain ad placement that performed better than another?