Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Exoplanets
They used the NASA Spitzer Space Telescope , they discovered not one, not two exoplanets, but seven exoplanets rotating on the same star called TRAPPIST-1.They´re at 40 light years.
These exoplanets could harbor life, since the temperatures are ideal to harbor water
3 of them could have life.
How did the exoplanets discover?
The other planets could have life because they rotate closer than compared to Earth, and TRAPPIST-1 gives less light than the sun, the planets have a temperature similar to ours.
If TRAPPIST-1 is an ultra-cold dwarf star with a brightness about a thousand times smaller than the sun , how can the other planets have life?
For now there is not much information, but I hope you liked it.Bye!
Check this video
(If you do not listen very well look at it later, by the way, put an S at the end when you copy the link)
Music : Space Unicorn by Parry Gripp
Made by Sabela