Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Exoplanets
They used the NASA Spitzer Space Telescope , they discovered not one, not two exoplanets, but seven exoplanets rotating on the same star called TRAPPIST-1.They´re at 40 light years.
These exoplanets could harbor life, since the temperatures are ideal to harbor water
3 of them could have life.
How did the exoplanets discover?
The other planets could have life because they rotate closer than compared to Earth, and TRAPPIST-1 gives less light than the sun, the planets have a temperature similar to ours.
If TRAPPIST-1 is an ultra-cold dwarf star with a brightness about a thousand times smaller than the sun , how can the other planets have life?
For now there is not much information, but I hope you liked it.Bye!
Check this video
(If you do not listen very well look at it later, by the way, put an S at the end when you copy the link)
Music : Space Unicorn by Parry Gripp
Made by Sabela