Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fantasy Prezi (EXAMPLE) by Jeremy Bekker
Transcript of Fantasy Prezi (EXAMPLE) by Jeremy Bekker
There is normally a surprising twist or development.
The story has key things that can't happen in the real world. (magic/sorcery)
Problems are normally solved with heroism or acts of kindness with a description of good or bad.
It is simple and often based around:
- a time schedule like birth, growth, death.
- the seasons.
- a hero's quest or journey.
The character's actions are normally based on traditions or prophesy instead of there own motivation.
Characters can have special powers
The story has a good and bad/evil side.
The stories lead to humans facing their inner self.
The characters use special abilities to solve problems
Possible problems include:
1. Growing up
2. Good and evil
3. Justice and injustice
4. Happiness, kindness, friendship, loyalty
5. Basic human nature and values
6. Love and Loyalty
The setting is often a medieval universe.
Even though magic works and there are usually specific rules to magic, usually no one can explain why magic works.
Technology and architecture are more iron age or blacksmith age than the gunpowder age.
Even though the characters have special powers, defeat is still a problem and an option.
The magic world can possibly exist.
Sword and sorcery fantasy take place in archaic (very old or old fashioned) time periods.
* And I used google definitions to understand a few words and google images for the images.
Mythical creatures indicate that the story is in the fantasy genre.
Normally there are more species than just human. (elf's, demons, orcs, wizard, etc.)
The main character is normally special or is stronger than the other characters in magic or strength.
Fantasy stories usually have events that occur outside of the ordinary laws of our universe.
Magic is a big part of fantasy.
Fantasy stories often have quests or journeys.