Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
GNS3: Graphical Network Simulator
Transcript of GNS3: Graphical Network Simulator
Graphical Network Simulator
Software-based network emulator
routers, switches, hosts...
Emulates actual vendor devices
...networking certs, PoCs, trials, etc.
But I'm not into networking...
Get over it!
Networking concepts are a great foundation!
Networking + GNS3 will
supercharge your lab!!
Even if you don't want to learn Cisco, Juniper, etc...
GNS3 integrates with VirtualBox!
<insert favorite routing platform>
Basic switches are built-in!
Create a completely isolated network connecting your vulnerable VMs!
Did I mention?
> Download is free, just requires account
> Will not install crap without asking
GNS3, Wireshark, WinPcap, VPCS...
Skip SolarWinds RTV if you want
> Get VirtualBox from virtualbox.org
Before going nuts with GNS3, make your VMs...
Set network interfaces to
Back at the
Stop vbox VMs from vbox first,
then from GNS3!
GNS3 will take over from there...