Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Thailand's Elephant Debate
Transcript of Thailand's Elephant Debate
How Patara Elephant Farm cares for there Elephants
Bye! Thanks For Watching
Who is involved?
At Patara Elephant Farm
Lea went to Thailand to learn more about elephants.
What is the focus on this article?
Elephants not being treated properly.
Travel writer Lea Hutchins
Elephants from Thailand
In Chiang Mai, Thailand
Located in southeast Asia
People not realizing the harm that they are doing to elephants.
Patara Elephant Farm caring for elephants.
Why elephant harm:Thai culture,once were used for logging,now used for tourism.
Why saving elephant:habitat loss,so elephant farms need to breed elephant(and Patara already does).
They bath them and clean them
They make sure that they are happy and that they are eating well
They keep them healthy