Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Northern Cardinals
What Adaptations Do Cardinals Have?
Their wings, beak, and feet. All these are adaptations. Their wings are an adaptation because with wings they can fly fast to get food. Their beak is one because they can pick up their food with it or peck at it to pick it up. The feet are on too because they can grab on to something to stand.
Where Do They Live
Cardinals live in almost all of the United States. Here is a map.
What Do They Eat
Cardinals are omnivores so they will eat any plants or insect survive.
Description of Their Habitat
Cardinals like to hide/live in dense shrubby areas such as forest edges, overgrown fields, hedgerows, backyards, marshy thickets, mesquite, regrowing forest, and ornamental landscaping.