Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Airplane Mechanics
What kinds of airplanes can you work on? You can go to school to work on a range of airplanes, from single engine planes to multi-engine planes.
(multi-engine) meaning more engines on the plane, bigger planes, 747, Airbus A321-211. (single-engine) meaning one enigine powering a small planes like the Cessna.
Aviation Mechanic - service technicians and aircraft and avionics mechanics must carry out periodic maintence, take care of repairs, and perform inspections mandated by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in order to keep airplanes operating optimally. Why is this job so unique?
This job is so unique because you get to work in many different enviroments and explore new options about the Aviation Mechanics industries. How many years of schooling does it take?
The average amount of years you have to take of schooling in 2 to 4 years depending on what level of aviation mechanics your wanting to get into.