Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Persuasive Topic
Competition can make a student feel inferior to another.
It risks early burnout in a student.
Not all contests are designed well, and they can waste an enormous amount of time for the student.
Importance of Academic Competitions Students explore and find many other things
other than the facts for the tests.
It gives a sense of accomplishment.
Perseverance and patience are strenghthened.
They give students more knowledge than the
general curriculum provides.
Students are usually able to control how much
they are supposed to put into the competition.
Students are able to think deeply about complex
Friendships are acquired, and cooperation
skills are practiced.
Much of life is a competition, and it prepares
a student for life.
Students are able to handle more pressure after
participating in competitions.
It sparks a curiosity in many students.
Anything learned by the student will help them.
I believe that academic competitions
are important to the learning process