Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING PLAN
Transcript of SOCIAL MEDIA POSTING PLAN
the initial notification of event on social media accounts.
Can post the same content on different social media sites.
for event and use consistently in all postings related to event.
For Twitter posts, use https://bitly.com/ to shorten website links.
3 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT
Post updates/more detailed information,how to register (include link to Interest Reply Form), flyers/promotional information, etc.
2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT
Give more detailed background information on event/participants.
Post follow-up information on event (photos etc.) and a thank you to participants
SM POSTING PLAN
Social Media Toolkit
1. Social Media Posting Plan/Cheatsheet
2. Subscription Fees
3. Post Event Engagement Report
Likers, Follower, Connection
SAMPLE POST: CS TRADE MISSION EVENT
Post updates on event’s progress.
Shares, Comments, Retweets, and Trending of Post
Email Feedback & Phone Calls
POST EVENT ENGAGEMENT REPORT
1. POST CAMPAIGN RESULTS
Email and Phone Calls
2. CAMPAIGN HIGHLIGHTS
1. Promotion Period
2. Primary Objective
3. Target Market
4. Platforms Used
5. Target Demographics
6. Target Engagements
7. Summary of Online Interactions
8. Business Prospects
Convert online interactions to CS programs and services
1. Keep language informal, yet professional
2. Create tweet that resonate
3. Create appealing content
4. Keep it short and sweet
5. Use a Call to Action
6. Make it Real Time
7. Tweet/Post often
8. Link to Something
9. Simply @ Reply
10. Include #Hashtags
11. Stay Trendy
12. Focus on Size - 140 Characters for Tweets and 250 for posts.
13. Win at Contests
BE THE BEST AT WHAT, WHEN & HOW YOU TWEET/POST
CREATING ENGAGING POST/TWEETS
INCREASE ENGAGEMENTS, IMPROVE CHANGES OF BEING SHOWN IN NEWS FEED/MAINSTREAM
1. Use link posts to drive people to our website
2. Use engaging copy, images and videos
3. Create a two-way conversation
4. Share info and other relevant business knowledge
5. Provide access to exclusive information
6. Be Timely
7. Plan your conversational calendar
8. Schedule your post
9. Target your posts
10. Review the performance of your posts.
POSTING SAMPLE: USG VISIT
For security reasons, all social media postings related to a USG official visit MUST be approved by Post.
Before visit: pending Post clearance, social media postings will provide information on the visitor.
During visit: post updates/photos pending Post approval.
After visit: inform the public that the visit has ended, thank those involved.