Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Abbey Breinig
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Bachelors Degree in English, 2010
By 2016 --> Look to move to a bigger school
*Currently, I teach 8-12 English (all grades) in a Class D-2 School. I would like to teach in a larger school - possibly class C-1 or larger.
By 2020 --> Begin job hunt for Principal positions
*At this point, I am happy teaching and learning the ins and outs of the educational system. I believe one needs to have a certain amount of experience before leading others.
Sumner-Eddyville-Miller Public School, Sumner, NE - 2 years
Secondary English Teacher
*One Act Coach
*Speech Team Coach
*Girls Basketball Coach
*Assistant Track Coach
*Junior Class Sponsor
Left: Two former students show support for our Conference One Act Competition (I'm in the middle).
University of Nebraska-Kearney
Transition to Teaching Certification,
I am an avid Husker fan so I try to go to home and away games as much as possible.
Favorite Pastime: Traveling
New York City