Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Onomatopoeias
copies the sound it describes Onomatopoeia: Examples in sentences Boom, Your Turn! Make your 2 sentences with 1 of the words below or one of your own: By Alisabeth & Jackie Onomatopoeias "Meow" "Knock" "Zzz.." "Click" (on-o-mat-o-pee-a) The fireworks at the parade made a loud BOOM! "Gobble,gobble!",said the turkey. "Woof,Woof!",barked the dog. bark, and gobble are all onomatopoeias! Bang Boom Choo-choo Click Tic-toc Zip Zoom Whoosh Splat Smack Meow Ding-dong Moo Chirp Achoo Whoosh Splash Cock-a-doodle-doo Pop Rawr Silent Ball!! Whoever gets the ball 1st has to make a sound (onomatopoeia) and the person who he/she throws the ball to next has to do the same thing
If he/she throws the ball to someone else and they weren't paying attention or didn't catch the ball THEY ARE OUT VIDEO