Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
May 24th 2017
Transcript of May 24th 2017
May 24th 2017
-A perfect score will earn 3 coins!
-Not participating will give you a 1 for work ethic & contribution.
-Watch the following video. complete your answer in your notebook, Mr Barber will mark if you are correct.
After watching the following video choose a species you may find in the intertidal. Write a short passage containing the following.
1. The name of the species.
2. How common do you think they are seen in the intertidal?
3. What are pressures they deal with in this zone?
4. How do they adapt to these pressures?
5. Draw a photo if time remains.
M: In your seat.
V: Level 0
P: Write down the following definition.
Intertidal Zone- is the area that is above water at low tide and under water at high tide
1. Refresher what is an ecosystem? Lets list a number of organisms that we think may live in our intertidal zone.
2, Now think about these organisms and how they may cope with pressures of the changing tides.
HERE WE GO!!!!!!