Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Properties of Exponents
Transcript of Properties of Exponents
Power of Powers
Quotient of Powers
Properties of Exponent
By: Utibeno Ekpoudom
This property states that the power of a power can be found by multiplying the exponents.
Explanation for Numbers
To use the Negative Exponent Rule
The product of powers rule states that when multiplying two powers with the same base, just add the exponents.
This property states that to divide powers having the same base, subtract the exponents.
A Negative Exponent of a number equals to the reciprocal of positive exponent of the number.