Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Word Generation and Dialogue Activity
Transcript of Word Generation and Dialogue Activity
2. Contrary to the rumor, Brittany had not skipped class. Copy the following sentences: 3. Chago, who once was a straight-A student, was being influenced by his new group of friends. His grades were slipping.
4. Connor could no longer retain his anger and he punched Lev in the face.
5. There have been many undocumented UFO sightings; no one knows if they exist.
Allegiance: loyalty or devotion to some person, group, cause
Contrary: Completely opposite "Hi, are you ready?" asks Connor. Clearly she's not. "You didn't forget did you?"
"No, no, I didn't..."
"So hurry up! The sooner we get out of here, the more of a lead we'll get before anyone knows we're gone."
"Connor," she says, "here's the thing..."
And the truth is right there in her voice, in the way it's such a strain for her to even say his name.
"Connor, I really want to go, I do...but it's a really bad time for me. There's my sister's wedding and school."
"You hate school. You said you'd be dropping out when you turn sixteen."
"Testing out," she responds. "There's a difference."
"So you're not coming with me?"
"I want to, I really, really want to...but I can't."
"So everything we talked about was just a lie." The Real Definitions
(Write these down) influence: to affect, modify, or
cause to change
retain: to keep; hold in place
undocumented: not supported
by written evidence (there
are no papers to prove it) The Real Definitions
(Write these down) Copy the following sentences: