Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Welcome Parents and Guardians!
Transcript of Welcome Parents and Guardians!
Questions or Comments???
Some Personal Art:
"Art is Everywhere"
"Seeing Like an Artist"
"The Art of Design"
"What Makes Art, Art?"
"Thinking Like an Artist"
"Who am I as an Artist?"
"Being the Artist"
"Art Has Meaning"
"Everyone is an Artist"
Kindergarten and PK
Or feel free to email me anytime at :
Recycled Items/ Donations
About Miss Slocum...
This is my 5th year at Gibbsboro School
Art teacher, Yearbook Adviser, Art Director for Drama Productions
Favorite Personal Art Styles are Watercolor and Colored Pencil
I also work at "
Painting With a Twist
" in Mt. Laurel
"Basics and Fundamentals"
Don’t throw that out! The Art Room might be able to use it!
• Baby wipes/ Lysol wipes
• Old Calendars (Art/Photography Calendars)
• Newspapers (No Magazines)
• Zip lock bags
• Gently used colored pencils and crayons
• Old plastic work boxes
• Coffee filters
• Paper Towel Rolls
• Colorful fabric scraps
• Buttons and Beads
• Styrofoam trays
• Old unusable Cd’s (internet disks, unplayable scratched disks, broken file disks)